Dt. Bhavika Patel is Bariatric Nutritionist. Have experience of 4 years in offering dietary advice for eating and living healthy in clinical set up. Motivated, qualified professional with experience in Diet management, diet planning. Educate and advice a wide range of patient with dietary related disorders on the practical ways in which they can improve their health by adopting healthier eating habits.
She is a Master in Food and Nutrition from Smt. V.H.D Central Institute of Home Science, Bangalore (Bangalore University), Karnataka. Worked as nutritionist in Fitness One India Pvt.Ltd, Bangalore. Exposed to multidisciplinary care at Vydehi Institute of Medical Science and research center, Bangalore and worked as a Visiting consultant at Femiint Health Hospital Bangalore. Currently working as Bariatric dietitian in Asian Bariatric Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Internship in Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad
- Industrial Training in Food and Beverages and Production Department in Comfort Inn Hotel President, Ahmedabad
- Internship in Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Science, Bangalore
Membership of scientific Society
Member of Indian Dietetics Association (IDA).
Energy Balance of an Adolescent girls. (Age Group 16 – 18years)
- Successfully completed FASTRAC Course in Fitness management for Nutritionist by Academy of Fitness management, Chennai.
- Short term course in Baking, from the Institute Baking and cake art, Bangalore.
- Faculty in Bariatric Nutrition Workshop CNE at Asian Bariatrics Hospital, Ahmedabad 9th september 2017.
- Participated in the one day workshop on stress management conducted by Escube IT system solutions and Department of Human Development. Smt. V.H.D Central institute of Home science, Bangalore 2007.
- National Seminar on ” Functional foods for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention” Organized by Department of Food Science and Nutrition, University of Mysore, Karnataka.