Dt. Arya Singh
Dt. Arya Singh is an accomplished Bariatric Nutrition specialist and Clinical Coordinator with about two years of extensive experience in Bariatric Nutrition Care & Non surgical weight management program.
She is a Master in Dietetics & Food Service Management from Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition (Pusa), New Delhi. Exposed to multi-deciplinary nutritional care at Apollo Hospitals and Majeedia Hospital (Jamia Hamdard), New Delhi. Actively involved in Lifestyle and weight management programs across Gujarat presently by providing health talks and healthy lifestyle camps.
- Bariatric Surgery & Diet modification in Prader-Willi Syndrome–Two Unusual Cases. Abstract presented in CAPGAN-2015 conference.
- Weight regain after Bariatric surgery- A review- Ongoing
- Effect of Obesogenic Environment on Child Health. A prospective study.
Conferences & Symposiums Representation
- CAPGAN- International Conference on
- Pediatric Nutrition, New Delhi. Poster Presentation.
- Faculty in Bariatric Nutrition workshop CME at Asian Bariatrics Hospital, Ahmedabad- September,2015.
- Faculty in Bariatric Nutrition workshop CME at Asian Bariatrics Hospital, Ahmedabad – June,2015
- Speaker at Ahmedabad Medical Association “Healthy lifestyle & weight Management”, Ahmedabad-2015
- Faculty in SAARC Bariatric Conference and live work shop by Kread Foundation, Presented on Bariatric Nutrition Care, Ahmedabad-2015
- Faculty panelist on “Nutrition care Pre-op and Post-op Bariatric Surgery”. AIAAROCON-2014, Jaipur.
- Participant in OSSICON-2014, Ahmedabad.
- Participant in 44th Annual National Conference of Indian Dietetic Association (IDA), AIIMS, New Delhi – 2012
Dt. Arya Singh