till 31st July
from 1st August
|Registration Fee for Fellowship Course
|CME / Live Workshop
|IAGES Non Member
|**Resident in Training
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- PG Students / Fellows will have to submit a certificate from their Head of Department
- Registration is mandatory for workshops and conference and all official proceedings.
- Registration fees will be based on the date of receipt of payment.
- Provide all the necessary details as required in the form & Provide us your updated
email id ; it will be used for the registration
receipt & for the conference communication purpose only.
- Please preserve photocopy of all submissions for your record.
- Registration fees include admission to the scientific hall, trade Exhibition, Inaugural
Function, Lunches, Entertainment program, Banquet
- Organizing Committee shall not be liable in any form in case of changes in date / venue
due to unforeseen reasons.
- Conference Organizers are not responsible for postal delays / failure of delivery by
post or failure of electronic communication.
- Please produce the confirmation letter at the Registration counter during the
- Children below 8 years need not have to register as accompany person.
- On discretion of organizing committee and will be taken care on case to case basis after